I think I have completed my adult’s book for autism, Just need to create a front cover and double check all the spelling, I then scanned by sketchbook pages through the printer so I could add colour and add them to my ‘Ben’ book. I create 2 DPS today which I am I quite happy with I will carry on with this at home and probably come back to uni at the end of the week. My progress is steady and I should be ready for Shirley’s book hand in! Happy. Here is one of my DPS from today with added colour. I used Photoshop and Indesign. I first selected the colour range to take away any unwanted white colour (the background) Then I used the auto tone and auto contrast button to give my line illustration more definition and structure. Then I overlaid my colour using the Brush tool.